JC-SW-ZN03 liquid level sensor
The liquid level sensor uses a high-performance pressure-sensing chip, combined with advanced circuit processing and temperature compensation technology, to convert pressure changes into linear current or voltage signals. The product is small in size and easy to install. It uses a stainless steel shell to isolate and anti-corrosion. It is suitable for measuring media such as gases and fluids that are compatible with the material of the contact part. It can be used to measure gauge pressure, negative pressure and absolute pressure.
Using LoRa wireless transmission mode, no on-site wiring is required, replacing traditional wired data acquisition products. The data measurement is accurate, the transmission sensitivity is high, the bit error rate is low, the installation is simple, the cost is low, and the service life is long.
Main parameters of liquid level:
1. Measuring range: 0-5M
2. Measurement accuracy: 0.2%, 0.5%
3. Communication method: wireless LoRa communication
4. Power supply mode: battery power supply
7. Ambient temperature: -30℃~80℃
8. Medium temperature: -20~75℃
9. Measuring medium: liquid that does not corrode stainless steel and cables