380v wire and cable anti-theft sensor
1. Alarm mode: DXT-K three-phase power-off sensor will output normally open and normally closed switching signals when it detects any one of phases A, B, and C in the three-phase AC power is cut off.
2. Monitoring voltage: AC380V±20%, three-phase four-wire system; three-phase three-wire system needs to be customized.
3. High voltage isolation: the insulation voltage between the detection terminal and the trigger terminal is greater than 1500V.
4. Flame-retardant and explosion-proof: It is made of semiconductor non-contact switch elements, and the sparking phenomenon of relay switches will not occur when the switch is on and off. It can be used in flame-retardant and explosion-proof occasions.
5. Safe and reliable: There is no heating element, and there will be no temperature rise during long-term high temperature and high voltage operation, and there will be no danger of hot touch on the outer shell of the relay switch.
6. Working environment: temperature -30℃～+90℃, relative humidity ≤90% RH.
7. Volume: 86*36*58mm.