380v wire and cable anti-theft sensor
The DXT-K three-phase power-off sensor will output a normally open and normally closed switch signal when it detects any one of the A phase, B phase, and C phase of the three-phase AC power is cut off. Applicable to various industries such as communication room, hospital, electric power supply, customs, bank, government agency, factories and mines. The smart or GSM short message remote notification of power failure and incoming call alarms can be customized.
Power IoT sensors Smart power distribution Internet of Things Smart cable tunnel gallery Smart power generation Internet of Things Smart Internet of Things
Free consultation telephone:
1. Alarm mode: DXT-K three-phase power-off sensor will output normally open and normally closed switching signals when it detects any one of phases A, B, and C in the three-phase AC power is cut off.
2. Monitoring voltage: AC380V±20%, three-phase four-wire system; three-phase three-wire system needs to be customized.
3. High voltage isolation: the insulation voltage between the detection terminal and the trigger terminal is greater than 1500V.
4. Flame-retardant and explosion-proof: It is made of semiconductor non-contact switch elements, and the sparking phenomenon of relay switches will not occur when the switch is on and off. It can be used in flame-retardant and explosion-proof occasions.
5. Safe and reliable: There is no heating element, and there will be no temperature rise during long-term high temperature and high voltage operation, and there will be no danger of hot touch on the outer shell of the relay switch.
6. Working environment: temperature -30℃～+90℃, relative humidity ≤90% RH.
7. Volume: 86*36*58mm.
Current monitoring sensor of arrester in switchgear
Infrared thermal imaging camera of switch cabinet
Switch cabinet partial discharge sensor (UHF)
Switch cabinet partial discharge sensor (UHF + AE two in one)
Intelligent air conditioning / dehumidification linkage device
Intelligent light control unit
Intelligent water pump control unit
Welcome your message consultation