Distributed comprehensive monitoring and evaluation system for power cable status
Partial discharge online monitoring
(1) Partial discharge signal collection:
PD detection sensitivity: 5pC (the distance between the discharge source and the test point is less than 3m)
PD maximum measurable: 10000pC
HFCT bandwidth: 300KHz--30MHz analog input bandwidth;
Sampling rate: 100MS/s single sampling;
Working temperature: -40℃~85℃;
Identify common discharge types: such as corona discharge, surface discharge, and internal discharge.
(2) The maximum discharge capacity can be detected this time,
Count the maximum value of each measurement.
(3) The measurement system can monitor the discharge amplitude, phase, frequency and other parameters of the transformer; it can display the power frequency periodic discharge diagram, two-dimensional (q-φ, N-φ, Nq) and three-dimensional (Nq-φ) discharge spectrograms ; And provide the discharge trend graph, set up the alarm, carry on the historical inquiry and print the report form and so on function.
(4) The monitoring device can be powered by induction power supply, or in the form of laying a power cord, and the power supply method can be determined according to the specific project.
Cable sheath circulating current online monitoring
(1) Measuring range: 0.1A～30A; error range: 1% 0.1A.
(2) The waveform of the ground current can be recorded, and the waveform can be further analyzed in the time domain and frequency domain.
(3) After the test is completed, the development trend chart within a certain period of time can be displayed.
Cable temperature online monitoring
(1) Measuring range: 0℃～125℃; error range: 1℃
(2) Spatial resolution ≤±1m
(3) Positioning accuracy ≤±0.5m
(4) Single channel measurement time: no more than 8 seconds (under the conditions of a spatial resolution of ±1 meter and a measurement range of 8 kilometers, the temperature accuracy is ≤±1ºC)
(5) Test channel port: 8 channels
(6) Cable ambient temperature monitoring, ranging from -30°C to 150°C, to facilitate the calculation of ampacity.